Here’s my list of the 10 best Tropical Islands to visit! These islands all have stunningly beautiful beaches, awesome activities, great culture, and warm weathers! In this top 10 list of tropical islands, I try to narrow down my favorite islands in no particular order. I would definitely recommend you travel to these places for vacation or a honeymoon.
SUBSCRIBE for more travel and explore videos!
LIKE if you enjoyed the video.
COMMENT any ideas you have for future videos.
Thanks for watching my Top 10 Best Tropical Islands video!
The list of the best islands to visit for vacations and honeymoons.
1. Maldives. Maldives is an island located in the Indian Ocean, and is a good way to kick off this list. Made up of more than 1000 coral islands, Maldives is known for blue lagoons and elegant reefs. Maldives is home to many tiki huts over clear waters, along with excellent resorts. So many beaches look completely natural and untouched, and the place itself looks like a potential heaven on earth. It’s a fantastic spot to relax while the sun sets.
2. Bora Bora. Bora bora is a tropical island located in South Pacific. Bora bora is a mountainous set of islands with wonderful blue waters. This is another island that has popularized tiki huts over the water. The shallow clear waters are great spots for kayaking and paddle boarding through. There are many opportunities to snorkel with fish and turtles, and this tropical location is a great life getaway.
3. Aruba. Aruba is an island located in the Caribbean, is great way to kick off this list. Home to baby blue waters, white sandy beaches, and pink flamingos. Here you can go snorkeling or rest on a beach beneath the palm trees. Walk through the soft white sand while drinking a nice refreshing beverage. A mix of Aruban culture, delicious food, and easy transportation gives Aruba a spot on this list as a tropical escape.
4. Turks and Caicos. A British overseas territory southeast of the Bahamas, these Islands are magnificent. Go on a wonderful snorkeling adventure or sightseeing tour through the warm Caribbean. Take a catamaran cruise or go parasailing hundreds of feet in the air. Take 4-wheelers through the sand! There’s so much to do here. If none of that sounds interesting to you, you won’t be disappointed relaxing on the soft beaches of Turks and Caicos.
5. Seychelles, An east African country located in the Indian Ocean, is a great island to visit. From beautiful ridged rock shores, to flat white sandy beaches, you will get mesmerized while watching the waves come in from the ocean. Honestly, the mix of boulders and gorgeous sand along the shores is something we haven’t seen much of in the previous islands. It gives the island an uninhabited feel, and makes you feel like you’ve escaped the real world. The vegetation and wildlife of the area will not disappoint you, and there’s so much you can do here similar to activities previously mentioned such as fishing, snorkeling, and hiking.
6. Fiji, famous for it’s overpriced water, is another island located in the South Pacific. A very popularized honeymoon spot, it’s gained popularity for good reason. There are several cruises you can go on around the area, along with a river rafting adventure! Take a dive in a mud pool, or zipline through the tropical trees. Snorkel in many areas around the islands, and experience Fiji’s rich culture! Fiji is a great adventure for all who visit, and is one more example of Heaven on Earth.
7. Curacao, an Island located off the coast of Venezuela, is a fantastic place visit in the Caribbean Sea. Curacao is a very colorful, festive, and cultural island and offers an experience like no other. Curacao has multiple beach coves, along with fantastic island views. If you can find access to these more secluded beaches, I really like Curacao. I would say this is one of the more commercialized islands on the list, but it still has plenty of natural beauty. There are plenty of activities to do outdoors, in the water, and in the city areas.
8. Martinique. A French based island located in the Caribbean, is a mountainous island with great natural beauty. Full of clean beaches, palm trees, and stunning cliffsides this place is a wonder. Explore gardens and venture on catamaran trips showing off the cliffsides of the island.
9. U.S. British Virgin Islands. I love these islands because there are so many parts of them that are relatively untouched. The beaches are clean and clear, and the water is stunning. There are many high-quality hotels and resorts along the beaches, and there are many places with cool mixes of boulders and water. Visit the baths, the bays, the coves, and Devil’s Bay National Park and you won’t regret it. The Bubbly pool and Dolphin Discovery Tortola are also amazing visits.
10. Boracay, located in the Philippians, is the only island featured on this list in Asia.