Planning to witness the impeccable beauty of the unexplored places in India? Read the blog to know the most beautiful and undiscovered encounters in the country.
If you are one of those travelers who get disappointed with crowded tourist attractions and love to witness impeccable beauty of the unexplored places then you would be delighted to know that India is home to numerous awe-inspiring places featuring secluded escapes amid mesmerizing nature. Here are the best undiscovered places in India:
Unexplored Places In India: Witness The Impeccable Beauty
1. Gurez Valley, Kashmir – Located in the high Himalayas, Gurez Valley lies along the LOC in northern Kashmir
Gurez Valley in Kashmir is located right below the ‘Line of Control’ of India and its strategic location makes it a famous yet unexplored place in India. It is amongst the most beautiful valleys in India as the panoramic views, refreshing ambiance and picturesque beauty of Gurez Valley are truly mesmerizing.
2. Phugtal Gompa, Jammu & Kashmir – In a remote valley in south-eastern Zanskar, #Phugtal Gompa is a Buddhist monastery
This is the remotest monastery in Asia and being located in the mountain cave in Zanskar, it is among the least explored places in India. Phugtal Gompa offers spectacular views of the Tsarap River and the surrounding valleys.
3. Chopta, Uttarakhand – Commercially untouched, #Chopta is a place of meadows and evergreen forest area
For those who wish to capture the spellbinding beauty of the Himalayas, Chopta is surely a delightful place. Mystical meadows, serene ambiance, and stunning backdrops of Chopta are worth exploring!
4. Kanatal, Uttarakhand – Located on Chamba-Mussoorie road, #Kanatal is only 38 km from Mussoorie
Kanatal, a peaceful hamlet in Uttarakhand is home to picturesque sites offering romantic escapes to those who love holidaying amid pristine beauty of nature. However, it is located in proximity to popular hill stations, the place has remained unexplored for years.
5. Hemis, Leh – A peaceful village, Hemis is home to the endangered snow leopard
Hemis is a remote village in Leh that is surrounded by mesmerising landscapes. This beautiful home to popular monasteries also features enthralling encounters for wildlife enthusiasts.
6. Mandu, Madhya Pradesh – A picturesque ancient fort city surrounded by stone walls dotted with gateways
This is an ancient city, located in the Malwa region. Being home to architectural marvels Mandu has been attracting history lovers from across the country. This fortress town is nearly 100 km from Indore on a rocky terrain.
7. Jawai, Rajasthan – This hilly region located in Pali offers rare sights of leopards roaming freely
Jawai is a serene hamlet named after the river flowing through it. Jawai dam is the prime attraction here making you have a refreshing break.
8. Mawlynnong, Meghalaya – A village in the East Khasi Hills, Mawlynnong is known for its cleanliness
The cleanest city in India is surely known for its untouched beauty. Mawlynnong nestled in the East Khasi hills is called ‘God’s Own Garden’. The place also promotes eco-tourism.
Other best unexplored places in India:
9. Sandakphu, Darjeeling – Some highest peaks in the world Kangchenjunga and Makalu can be seen from here
10. Lunglei, Mizoram – Settled atop green hills surrounded by lush green forests and grasslands
11. Ziro, Arunachal Pradesh – This quaint old town is home to the Apa Tani tribe
12. Mawsynram, Meghalaya – This sleepy little village gets a record-breaking 11,861 mm of rain a year
13. Majuli, Assam – A pristine and pollution-free freshwater island one must explore
14. Tawang, Arunachal Pradesh – Situated at an elevation of 10,000 ft, Tawang is truly heaven
15. Champaner, Gujarat – A historical city, Champaner is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site
16. Velas, Maharashtra – A village in Ratnagiri, Velas is known for its beaches and turtle festival
17. Daroji Sloth Bear Sanctuary – 15 km from Hampi, this sanctuary in Karnataka is home to sloth bears
18. Halebidu, Karnataka – Halebidu was once the regal capital of the Hoysala Empire in the 12th century
19. Lepakshi, Andhra Pradesh – Known for its puppet show based on Hindu mythology
20. Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh – One can explore Kurnool to see rock paintings from the Paleolithic era
21.Patan, Gujarat – A historical town, Patan was a capital of Gujarat in medieval times
STAY HASSLE FREE AND JUST VISIT OUR WEBSITE –
FEEL FREE TO CALL US AT : 1800 123 5555
Connect with us On: